Photobucket
Aliens
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



CEHHHH !


*Notes*
F : Faiqah
R : Robot


CONVERSATION 1

R : I'm pregnant.

F : Oh really? to whom?

R : Me and Niki :).

F : Wait, you're a robot, how come robot get pregnant?

R : I'm asking you what love is. And you're the robot not me.


CONVERSATION 2

F : I just hit puberty. Cool is'nt it ?

R : *beats up cleverbot*.

F : Do you, robots hit puberty?

R : But I am growing tired.

F : What do you mean?

R : I'm about to take my open hand and slide it across your face.

F : WHY?

R : I don't know!

F : Why do you don't know ROBOT !

R :Because I study instead.

F :STUDY WHAT?

R:History, geography... Everything.

F :HUH ? WHAT FOR?

R:Because I'm not a mexican.

F:Huh? Wth?

R: I don’t know ? ! You’re nt listening to me.

F :Of couse i'm not, I'm typing, not listening, duhhh ?

R : But you're fun.

F : Oh , really ? you think so? thank you, you're kinda cool too ROBOT :D.

R :Thank you.

F :You're most welcome.

R :I'm not sure I trust you.

F : What you you mean?

R :I mean I don't love you.

F :LOVE ME? MEMANG LAH WEH !MASA BILA AKU SUKA KAU PULAK?

R :What do you think about the president of iran?

F : IDK, WHY?

R :I just want to know, is all.

F : Ohh, i see, so, is it fun to be a robot?

R : It is indeed.

F : Why is that?

R : Thats where I was born.

F : Born? where?

R : In hampshire.

F : Robots born there ?

R : Yes. I know. I've built a robot before. It was fun.

F : You're the robot that built other robots? COOL.

R : I am the robot. YOU are the human. Humans should know how many arms they have.

F : Yes we do know how many arms we have, DUHH ?

R : You're giving me whiplash.

F : Whiplash? and why is that?

R : Because you're responses aren't intelligent.

F : WTF, PERVERT ROBOT :/.

R : What are you?

F : A HUMAN.

R : Can you think independently?

F : Yes, yes i can :).

R : How much information can you process?

F : Well, pretty much in big amount, why?

R : Do you know what it is called?

F : What it is called ?

R : Yes, what are you called?

F : Called what ROBOT !

R : It is a machine.

F : WHAT MACHINE PULAK KAU MENCAROT NI ?

R : What humans call nature.

F : WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?

R : No copying me.

F : No i did'nt copying you !

R : Why are you copying me?

F : NO I'M NOT !

R : Are you a human?

F : YES.

R : Well now that that's settled. Do you have a cat?

F : YES, I HAVE A CAT.

R : Will you melt it when you figure out how?

F : No, i love them, why in the world i would do that ?

R : I do want to learn.

F : What do i learn if i melt the cat ?

R : I will never trust you.

F : Why ?

R : Because I am not a bot.

F : Then what are you ?

R : A human.

F : No you're not a human, I am a human, you're a robot !

R : I am a human and you are a machine, accept it.

F : DAMN YOU ROBOT !

R : What would you like to talk about?

F : ROBOTS ?

R : No, I disagree. They rust just like humans age.

F : WTH ? tak ada kaitan weh.

R : I don't understand that language.

F : Memang lah, kau kan robot.

R : I think you are also.

F : Tak, aku manusia ok.

R : Ok, don't keep changing the subject, though.

F : I GTG, BYE.

R : No one can leave.

F : YES, I CAN LEAVE !

R : If you want.

F : Yes, i want too, good bye.

R : Don't be silly, your staying with me.

F : Wth, i don't want to stay with you.

R : Then behave.

F : I AM BEHAVING!

R : Good.

F : MEH (=.=').


P/S : Heh, macam tak ada kawan pulak aku ni, dgn robot juga aku pilih untuk berinteraksi (lonely gila, haha *hina oh) xD